Adjetivos seguidos de Preposição representam um desafio para quem começa a estudar inglês! Veja quais preposições se seguem a adjetivos como proud (orgulhoso), interested (interessado) entre outros!🙂
Adjectives and Prepositions
Some adjectives need a preposition before their object. There doesn’t seem to be a logical rule, I’m afraid! We just need to learn them.
Here are some of the most common ones:
France is famous for its food.
He is very proud of his new car.
Julie is very interested in sport.
John is very pleased with his new suit.
They are very bad at maths.
Einstein was very good at physics.
My mother has been married to my father for 20 years.
I’m very excited about my holiday.
different from / to
Coffee is different from tea.
I’m afraid of spiders.
EXERCISES – Faça esses exercícios e responda nos comentários!
1) England is famous —- its rainy weather.
2) I’m very proud —- my daughter, she worked very hard.
3) He isn’t really interested —- getting married.
4) Luke is very pleased —- his exam results.
5) Unfortunately, I’m very bad —- music.
6) I’ve been married —- my husband for 10 years.
7) She’s very excited —- the party.
8) Julie is very different —- her sister.
9) My niece is afraid —- dogs.
10) A ball gown is similar —- an evening dress.
BONUS! UM POSTER PARA APRENDER MAIS ADJETIVOS+PREPOSIÇÕES NO INGLÊS!
Newton Rocha | Professor de Inglês – Aulas por Skype
WhatsApp: 9143-7388 | Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
Érika de Pádua | Professora de Inglês – Aulas por Skype
WhatsApp: (31) 9223-5540 | Skype: email@example.com
Blog Melhore Seu Inglês: https://melhoreseuingles.wordpress.com/
Nossa página no Facebook: goo.gl/qcPQUK
Santa Efigênia::Belo Horizonte::MG