Hoje trago um texto bem legal sobre como ser um ótimo vendedor! E hoje em dia todo mundo tem que saber vender, não é verdade!🙂 So, enjoy the reading!😀
1) Put the customer first. You can’t sell anyone anything if they don’t trust you. Convincing someone that they need something you’re selling requires that you balance sincerity with your desire to make the sale, being assertive, firm, and honest. If they don’t trust you, they’re less willing to make an intelligent buying decision.
2) Empathize. Find out what your customer really wants and why they want it. People buy “things” as a means to an end. Understanding your customer’s desires and adopting them yourself will make you a great salesman.
Allow your customer to lead interactions, and ask questions to determine their desires. If a customer says they want a suit, ask “What’s the occasion?” Selling a suit to someone going to a funeral is a lot different than selling to someone who is celebrating a recent promotion.
If a customer expresses interest in a particular item, ask what it is they like about it. Allow them to choose the product that they feel good about, getting to know your customer and their taste, and uncovering their real motivation for buying.
3) Be an expert in your field. Know everything there is to know about your product, and your competitors products, so that you can justify to your customer why your recommended product is the right one for them.
If you’re selling basketball shoes, learn which players wear what shoes, what styles are collectible, and some of the history of the shoes. Likewise, learn all the technical details about sizing, comfort, and care for the product.
4) Follow up. If you really want to be a great salesman, go the extra mile. Write down the names and contact info of your customers, and follow up with a brief call or note to make sure they are 100% happy with their purchase. This is how you turn customers into raving fans who will return to you in the future. This is how you get referrals from your customers, and promotions from your employer.
5) Look the part. There’s no particular style–a car salesman will probably dress somewhat differently than a salesperson at a guitar shop–but you need to figure out how to look as appropriate and approachable as possible. Be clean, appropriately groomed, and friendly.
trustworthy – confiável
likewise – da mesma forma
purchase – compra