As PROVAS DE CONVERSAÇÃO do TOEFL e do IELTS são difíceis, mas com um pouco de treino e com esses TÓPICOS PARA A PROVA DO TOEFL E IELTS você conseguirá uma ótima pontuação!
Você sabe como SÃO ESSAS PROVAS?
IELTS | PROVA DE CONVERSAÇÃO
PARTE 1 – Introdução e entrevista (4-5 minutos): O examinador irá se apresentar e pedirá que você faça o mesmo. Ele ou ela fará algumas perguntas simples sobre você, como, por exemplo, sua família, casa, cidade, interesses e estudos. Como você estará falando sobre você mesmo, a primeira parte é um ponto de partida mais tranquilo, assim você pode se acalmar para o restante da conversa.
PARTE 2 – Resposta individual longa (3-4 minutos): O examinador lhe dará um cartão com um assunto para ser discutido. Este mesmo cartão terá alguns tópicos que você deverá incluir na sua resposta. Ao recebê-lo, você terá um minuto para escrever rapidamente algumas anotações sobre o que você pretende dizer. Então, você terá de um a dois minutos para falar sobre o tema. O examinador fará uma ou duas perguntas sobre o que você acabou de discorrer sobre o assunto.
PARTE 3 – Discussão a dois (4-5 minutos):Nesta parte da prova, você e o examinador aprofundarão a discussão sobre o tema da parte 2. No entanto, agora será uma conversa entre vocês dois, não apenas uma resposta individual de longa duração. Vocês, inclusive, podem ter tempo de conversar sobre outras questões e ideias.
TOELF | PROVA DE CONVERSAÇÃO
Consiste de seis tarefas, duas independentes e quatro integradas. Nas duas tarefas independentes, os estudantes devem responder questões pessoais sobre algum aspecto da vida acadêmica.
Nas duas tarefas integradas de leitura, compreensão e expressão oral, estudantes devem ler uma passagem, ouvir outra passagem e falar sobre como as ideias das duas se relacionam.
Nas duas tarefas integradas de compreensão e expressão oral, estudantes devem ouvir passagens longas e resumir e oferecer opiniões sobre as informações passadas. Espera-se que o estudante expresse suas impressões, explique as ideias e defenda opiniões de forma clara, coerente e acurada.
PERGUNTAS PARA TREINAR PARA O TOEFL E O IELTS
Seguem as PERGUNTAS para se preparar tanto para o IELTS quanto para o TOEFL. O TOEFL tem 2 tipos de perguntas, o tipo 1 é mais genérico, como no IELTS e o tipo 2 trata-se de uma escolha entre duas opções.
PERGUNTAS DO IELTS E DO TOEFL – TIPO 1 para a PROVA DE CONVERSAÇÃO
- Who is your best friend? Describe this person and say why he/she is your bestfriend.
- What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite place to go.
- What is your happiest childhood memory? Describe it and give reasons to explain why it is your happiest memory.
- What is your most important possession? Describe it and say why it is so important.
- Talk about a person in your life who has inspired you. Describe the person and explain why you found him/her inspirational.
- Where do most like to go to eat out? Describe this place and say why you like it most.
- Talk about an important national holiday in your home country. Describe it and explain why it is important.
- What is your favorite book or movie? Describe it and say why it is your favorite.
- Who do you feel close to in your family (or extended family)? Describe this person and say why you feel close to him/her.
- Where is a good place to have fun in your city or town? Describe this place and explain why it is fun.
- Talk about an experience in your life that made you feel embarrassed. Describe it and say why it was embarrassing.
- What was your favorite subject at school? Describe it and explain why this subject was your favorite one.
- Who is an important person in your country? Describe this person and explain why he/she is important.
- Talk about an interesting tourist attraction you have been to. Describe it and say why it was interesting.
- Talk about a time when you experienced success. Describe the experience and say why it was a success for you.
- What is your favorite style of clothing? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite.
- Name a person whom you truly admire. Describe the person and say why you admire him/her.
- Think of a place that makes you feel relaxed and peaceful. Describe it and explain why it is relaxing and peaceful for you.
- Talk about a difficulty you have overcome in your life. Describe the experience and say why it was difficult to overcome.
- What is your most useful study aid? Describe it and explain why it is useful in helping you to study.
- Talk about a teacher who had a positive influence on you. Describe this person and explain why he/she was so influential to you.
- Where is your favorite place to study? Describe this place and say why it is a good place for you to study.
- Talk about a positive experience with learning or using English. Describe the experience and say why it was a positive one.
- What is your favorite kind of food? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite.
- Name a famous or influential figure who has inspired you. Describe this person and say why he/she has been inspirational to you.
- Which place has fond memories for you? Describe this place and explain why it is memorable to you.
- When have you been happily surprised by something? Describe the experience and say why the surprise was a happy one for you.
- Describe a resource that helped you to do something better than before. Describe it and explain why it was helpful to you.
- Describe a person from your country’s history. Why do you think this person was important?
- Where would you like to go to spend a vacation? Describe this place and say why you would like to holiday there.
- Talk about something you and your family enjoy doing together. Describe it and explain why you all enjoy it.
- What is your favorite recreational activity? Describe it and say why you enjoy doing it.
- Who is the most intelligent person you know? Describe the person and say why you think he/she is intelligent.
- Where would you most like to live? Describe this place and explain why you would like to live there.
- What is your favorite season of the year? Describe the season and explain why you like it so much.
- What custom from your home country are you most fond of? Describe the custom and explain why you are fond of it.
- Which person are you most likely to go to with a personal problem? Describe this person and say why you would go to him/her in particular.
- Name a place in your country you would recommend others to visit. Describe this place and explain why you would recommend it.
- Talk about an event from the past that you would like to relive. Describe the original event and say why you would like to relive it.
- What is your favorite way of getting around? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite means of transportation.
- Talk about a purchase you’ve made that you are happy with. Describe what you purchased and explain why you are happy about it.
- Talk about a time when you found a task harder to accomplish than you expected. What were you trying to accomplish? Why did it become difficult?
- What personality quality do you think is most important in a good friend? Explain why.
- Talk about something friend a family member of yours did that you were proud of. Describe what they did, and explain why you were proud.
- Choose a recent event in your country that people want to talk about. Why are people interested in the event? Explain with specific details and reasons.
- Imagine the ways in which your country will change over the next five years. Talk about one way you expect it to change. Use details to explain your answer.
- Choose a famous person who you think would be enjoyable to have a conversation with. Explain why you would like to talk with them, using specific details and reasons.
- Choose a subject that students study in school but you think is not important. Explain why you feel it is not important to study. Use details and examples in your response.
- What type of long-distance transportation do you think is most enjoyable? Explain why you like it with specific details and examples.
- Think of a movie you have not seen but would like to see. Explain why you expect to like the movie. Give specific details and reasons in your response.
PERGUNTAS DO TOEFL – TIPO 2 | ESCOLHENDO ENTRE DUAS OPÇÕES
1. Some people prefer work that allows them move around outdoors. Others feel it is more pleasant to work in an office. Which do you prefer, and why?
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Use details and examples to explain your answer.
Snakes should never be kept as pets.
3. Some people feel they perform better when they have to finish by a strict time. Others feel they do better work if they do not have time pressure. Which best describes you? Explain why.
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Use details and examples to explain your answer.
Parents should buy for their children any books that the children choose to read.
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Use details and examples to explain your answer.
Students should spend more time learning outside of classrooms than within classrooms.
6. In some areas, summer days are longer, so there is more daylight in the evening and early morning, but winter days are shorter. In other areas, summer and winter days are similar lengths throughout the year. Which do you prefer, and why?
7. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Use details and examples to explain your answer.
Movies that are longer than three hours should be made shorter by removing less important scenes.
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Use details and examples to explain your answer.
Parents who do not regularly exercise should start in order to be good role models for their children.
9. Some people prefer to respond to emails, phone calls, and other messages they receive immediately. Others take more time to respond. Which do you do, and why?
10. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Use details and examples to explain your answer.
It’s better to reward employees with gifts and job perks, such as gym memberships or English classes, than it is to simply pay more.
11. Should a person shower the night before or in the morning?
12. When a man takes a woman to dinner, should he pay or should they go “dutch”? (Each pays for him/herself.)
13. Do you prefer reading e-books or real books?
14. Describe something you do during your favorite season?
15. Which is better to lose weight: dieting or exercising?
16. Which is better for a history class: online or classroom learning?
17. Which is the best month for a holiday?
18. What is good advice for a person who is having trouble falling asleep?
19. Now that you are in America, should you keep your foreign name or adopt an American name?
20. When you are in a Chinese restaurant, do you use chopsticks or a fork? Why?
21. Which is better for you, texting someone or calling him/her?
22. Some people think there should be a tax on soda to encourage people to stop drinking it. Agree or disagree?
23. Do you agree: You should always give a waitress a tip even if her service is bad?
24. In an airport do you prefer to go through the body scanner or to be “frisked”? (The security guard runs his/her hands over your body.)
25. What’s the worst place to take a tourist in your current city?
26. What’s the most stupid holiday you can think of?
27. What was the most important time in your life?
28. If you were in Spain and someone gave you tickets to a bullfight, would you go?
29. Do you think it is important to use capital letters in e-mail messages or is it OK to just use small letters?
30. Should cell phones be prohibited in schools?
31. Should bullying be a crime?
32. Should you give money to people begging in the street or on the subway?
33) Should we have shorter work weeks and longer hours (i.e. 4 days at 10 hours each day)?
34. Would you prefer to go to an art museum or a movie?
35. If you were convicted of a murder, would you prefer the death sentence or life in prison?
36. Is it better to save your money or to spend it as soon as you get it?
37. Do you prefer the white meat of a chicken or the dark meat?
38. Should people be of the same religion when they get married?
39. Is it better to wake up early in the morning or later in the day?
40. Do you believe pet animals should be cloned?
CONVERSATION QUESTIONS for the IELTS | Part 1 – PERSONAL QUESTIONS
- Describe your family?
- Do you have a large or small family?
- How much time do you spend with your family?
- What do you like to do together as a family?
- Do you get along well with your family?
- Are people in your country generally close to their families?
- What do you do?
- What are your responsibilities?
- How many hours do you work each day?
- Do you enjoy your work?
- Is there some other kind of work you would rather do?
- If you could change your job or profession, what would you do?
- Describe the process of getting a job in your country.
- Describe the company or organization you work for.
- What is your position?
- What do you like about your job?
- What do you dislike about your job?
- Describe your education.
- What kind of school did you go to as a child?
- Did you go to a co-educational school?
- What was your favourite subject as a child?
- Who was your favourite teacher?
- What is the education system like in your country?
- Do you think your country has an effective education system?
- What are you studying now?
- What is your area of specialization?
- Describe your hometown.
- What’s special about it?
- Where is your hometown located?
- Is it easy to travel around your hometown?
- What is it known for?
- What do people in your town do?
- What are the main industries in your hometown?
- What problems face your hometown?
- What languages are spoken in your hometown?
- What are the advantages of living in your hometown?
- What are some problems faced by your hometown?
- Compare your hometown with another city.
- What are some environmental problems faced by your hometown?
- What’s the weather like in your country?
- Does the weather affect your mood?
- How do rainy days make you feel?
- What’s your favourite season of the year?
- What do you like to do when it’s hot?
- What do you usually do in the winter?
- How many seasons does your country have?
- Describe your home.
- What kind of building do you live in?
- How long have you lived there?
- Have you ever been to a wedding?
- Whose wedding was it?
- Where was it held?
- What clothes do people wear?
- Describe the wedding ceremony.
- What sort of gifts do people buy for the bridal couple?
- What kind of clothes did the bride and groom wear?
- Do you like to travel?
- What kind of places have you visited in your life?
- Which place would you really like to visit? Why?
- What’s the best place you’ve ever visited?
- Do you think computers help society?
- Do you think computers are bad for health?
- How do you think computers have changed the world?
- Do you use the Internet much during the day?
- What do you usually do on the Internet?
- What are some advantages of the Internet?
- What are some disadvantages?
- Do people in your country use the Internet a lot?
- Do you do any shopping on the Internet?
- Do you send and receive email regularly?
- Who do you usually communicate with?
- How often do you check your email?
- Do you think writing email has strengthened or weakened people’s writing skills?
- What are some disadvantages of email?
- Describe a friend.
- How long have you known each other?
- What do usually do together?
- What do you like the most about him / her?
- How often do you see each other?
- Describe a place you like to go.
- Why is this place special to you?
- When did you first visit this place?
- Where is this place located?
- What language is spoken here? Do you speak this language?
- What do you feel about smoking in public places?
- Do you think smoking should be banned in people’s homes?
- What is the attitude toward marriage in your country?
- Do most young people plan on getting married in your country?
- What are some of the advantages of marriage?
- What are some of the disadvantages?
- Is the divorce rate high in your country?
- Do you think people should be allowed to get divorced?
- Do you have any hobbies?
- What are some of your hobbies?
- When did you first develop this hobby?
- What are some of the advantages of having a hobby?
- How much time do you spend on your hobby?
- Do you enjoy watching movies?
- What’s your favourite film?
- Who are your favourite actors?
- How often do you watch films?
- Do you enjoy shopping?
- How do you feel about shopping?
- Do you like shopping on the Internet?
- Do you have any favourite stores?
- What don’t you like about shopping?
- Which is the most popular place to shop in your hometown?
- Do you like sports?
- Do you enjoy watching sports?
- Do you enjoy participating in any sports?
- Which sports are most popular in your country?
- What’s your favourite sport/
- When did you first become interested in sports?
- How often do you participate in sports?
- What equipment do you need for your favourite sport?
- What are some of your favourite foods?
- What foods are popular in your country?
- What are some of the famous dishes of your country?
- Do you enjoy cooking?
- What’s the most important festival in your country?
- How do people celebrate this festival?
- What special food is associated with this festival?
- What special activities are associated with this festival?
- What do you enjoy most about this festival?
- Do you think festivals are important for a society?
- Do you watch television a lot?
- What do you usually watch on television?
- How many hours of television do you usually watch?
- What are the most popular shows in your country?
- What kind of shows do you like to watch?
- What are some advantages of television?
- What are someof the disadvantages of television?
- What did you last watch on television?
- Why do you think certain TV shows are so popular?
- Which places would you recommend to a visitor to your country?
- Do a lot of tourists visit your country?
- What do they usually do there?
- How has tourism changed your country?
- Is your country expensive for most tourists?
- What are some famous landmarks in your country?
- Describe your daily routine.
- What do you usually do?
- What do you do on the weekend?
- What is you typical weekday like?
- Does your life change much from week to week?
- Do you have any free time during the week?
- Which country are you from?
- Where is this country located?
- Which part of the country do most people live in?
- What are the main industries in your country?
- Is it easy to travel around your country?
- What type of clothes do you like to wear?
- What kind of clothes do people in your country usually wear?
- How important is fashion to you?
- What kind of clothes do you dislike?
- Do you think people behave differently in different kinds of clothes?
- What kind of clothes do people wear to work in your country?
- Are clothes expensive in your country?
- Do you like going out or staying at home?
- What do you like to do when you go out?
- How often do you go out?
- Do people in your country go out a lot?
- How and where do people in your country usually socialize?
- What kind of entertainment is popular in your country?
- Do you enjoy playing any games?
- What kind of games do you play?
- Do you think adults should play games?
- What do children learn from games?
- What kind of games did you play when you were a child?
- What games are popular in your country today?
- What kind of games were popular when you were young?
- Do you think mental games like chess are good for you?
- Do you have a favourite colour?
- What are your country’s colours?
- Do you think colours affect our moods?
- Can you learn anything about a person from the colours he / she likes?
- Do you like the same colours now as you did when you were a child?
- Do you like music?
- What kind of music do you like?
- When do you usually listen to music?
- What kind of music did you like when you were younger?
- What kind of music is popular in your country?
- Do you play any musical instruments?
- Do you wish you could play any musical instruments?
- Which is your favourite instrument?
Érika & Newton – Inglês por Skype
Faça uma AULA EXPERIMENTAL GRATUITA!
Aulas TODOS OS DIAS, de 7 às 23 horas!
Visite o nosso Blog Melhore Seu Inglês:
Curta Nossa página no Facebook:
Nosso Canal no Youtube – Melhore Seu Inglês:
Newton Rocha | Professor de Inglês – Aulas por Skype
WhatsApp: 9143-7388 | Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
Érika de Pádua | Professora de Inglês – Aulas por Skype
WhatsApp: (31) 9223-5540 | Skype: email@example.com